- Local News
Summitville is facing a deficit after counting on wheel tax revenue to pay for improvements including new paving, sidewalks and a bike lane.
County cities and towns ready to resume road maintenance
Madison County municipal officials are feeling a sense of relief following the County Council’s reinstatement of the excise surtax and wheel tax earlier this week.
- St. Vincent says it will eliminate some employees, contract associates
- Cat may have caused Chesterfield house fire
- Second drag racing suspect pleads guilty
- Police: Wanted man left accident scene, resisted, used drugs
- County cities and towns ready to resume road maintenance
Anderson starting pitcher Curtis Wilson goes into his windup.
Wilson drives Tribe into semifinals
There was some debate overnight about whether Curtis Wilson would return to the mound Thursday when Anderson’s Class 4A sectional game resumed against Richmond.
But the Indians senior never had a doubt.
- Mike Lopresti: Welcome to the NBA spotlight, coach
- LeBron saves Heat at buzzer of Game 1
- Arabians roll to softball sectional title
- Raiders repeat at Eagles’ expense
- Wilson drives Tribe into semifinals
Casey James, who hails from Henderson, Ky., was among the nine semifinalists at the Hoosier Park Idol All-In competition. The winner will be named Saturday night.
Singers vie for Idol All-In prize
Indiana’s got talent. There was no doubt about that on May 16 when Hoosier Park hosted the semifinal competition of its Idol All-In contest. Nine people made it to the semifinals, all vying for a $2,500 cash prize, plus a studio recording session and a gig at Hoosier Park. Three are now left to battle it out Saturday.
- Community Briefs: May 24
- Live music: May 24
- Singers vie for Idol All-In prize