- Local News
Don Knight/The Herald Bulletin
Record-fundraising effort headlines Children's Clinic Classic
The team of Fox 59 chief meteorologist Brian Wilkes, along with Dave Redlin, Tommy Niemier, Johnny Kirkwood and Steve Hart, may have taken the first-place title at the 29th annual Children’s Clinic Classic at Anderson Country Club Tuesday, but the kids helped by the clinic were the real winners this year.
- Anderson mayor says southwest annexation back on the table
- Courthouse workers return to jobs after evacuation
- Police see sharper, more confident response to bomb threat
- Cleanup underway on Elwood mercury cache
- Record-fundraising effort headlines Children's Clinic Classic
Toronto Blue Jays' Adam Lind follows through on a three-run home run swing off of Texas Rangers relief pitcher Kyle McClellan in the seventh inning Sunday in Arlington, Texas. The homer scored Jose Bautista and Edwin Encarnacion.
Surging Lind seeking All-Star support
Former Highland star Adam Lind leads the majors in hitting since May 7.
- Ken de la Bastide: Top Street Stock event this Saturday
- Porter sends Miss. St. to 5-4 CWS win over Indiana
- IFCA endorses Heads Up Football
- Shifting tides roll through NCC
- Surging Lind seeking All-Star support
Letter: Community has witnessed Dr. Campbell's good works
Dr. Frank Campbell has practiced medicine in the Anderson community for over 40 years.
- Letter: Big Brother is listening; what is he learning?
- Letter: County did not need tax on transportation
- Letter: Community has witnessed Dr. Campbell's good works
Obituaries: June 19
Obituaries, as published June 19 in The Herald Bulletin, for Gary Holder, Phyllis Koomler, Kenneth Corwin, Robert Van Renterghem, James MacLachlan, Paula Burkett, Donald Flynn and Harold Stephenson
- Funeral services
- Pending obituaries: June 19
- Obituaries: June 18
- Pending obituaries: June 18
- Obituaries: June 19