- Local News
Liberty Christian School junior Baylee Oren paints a pot in St. Louis, Mo., during a class mission trip.
Liberty juniors learn lessons beyond the classroom
Returning from a mission trip to St. Louis a couple of weeks ago, the Liberty Christian School juniors have tales to tell of lessons learned.
- Diapers rather than helmets
- City lawn workers begin spring cleaning
- Arrest Log: May 20
- EMA: Possibility of earthquake not as rare as perceived
- Liberty juniors learn lessons beyond the classroom
Miami Heat forward LeBron James (6) talks to guard Dwyane Wade (3) during the first half of Game 5 of their playoff series against the Chicago Bulls on May 15 in Miami. The Heat open the Eastern Conference finals at home against the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday.
Pacers, Heat start bracing to square off again
A year ago when Miami and Indiana faced off in the postseason, there were blood-drawing hits, flagrant fouls, technical fouls, choke signs being directed toward LeBron James and more than a few sharp-tongued comments.
Here they possibly go again, at least on the comment front.
- Mike Lopresti: Heat just might be unbeatable, but ...
- Newgarden fastest on bump day
- Johnson wins again and shrugs off the haters
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Pacers, Heat start bracing to square off again
Graham Longnaker skipped the presents for his 11th birthday on April 26. Instead he asked for donations for the Madison County Humane Society. Lauren Caldwell of the Humane Society, left, accepted the donations delivered by Graham, right, and his mom, Amber.
You Said It: About the wheel tax, Ravens softball and cold beer sales
Each Monday, The Herald Bulletin publishes “You Said It,” a compilation of reader comments from www.theheraldbulletin.com coupled with responses by the newspaper’s editorial board.
- Scott Underwood: Spring brings new athletic inspiration
- Maureen Hayden: Indiana’s liquor laws are confusing to consumers
- You Said It: About the wheel tax, Ravens softball and cold beer sales