- Local News
With the roof of their canopy lowered to keep out the rain, from left, Keith Krebs, Terry Krebs, Frank Ferry Jr. and J.T. Turner sit at their campsite at the Anderson Speedway.
Off to the races
For the past 15 or so years, Jack Lloyd's pursuit of race cars has had him camping out at Anderson Speedway for the Pay Less Little 500, which marks its 65th birthday this Saturday.
- ACS to reopen Killbuck Elementary
- ACS board selects new principals
- Flagship Microloan program expands
- Madison County burglary suspect found in Fort Wayne
- Off to the races
The 65th annual Little 500 will be held Saturday at Anderson Speedway.
Win Little 500 tickets
The Herald Bulletin is giving away two tickets to the Little 500, scheduled for Saturday, May 25 at Anderson Speedway. Find out how to be entered in the drawing here.
- LeBron saves Heat at buzzer of Game 1
- Arabians roll to softball sectional title
- Raiders repeat at Eagles’ expense
- Anderson, Richmond left in suspense
- Win Little 500 tickets
Editorial: Battery production a positive sign
The production locally of a battery powering a vehicle that has been dubbed the “bus of tomorrow” signals to others that Anderson is still a viable player in the auto industry. Having Altair Nanotechnologies located here is a good sign for Anderson’s future.
- Editorial: Cleveland crimes could happen anywhere
- Letter: Merchant Marine vets deserve honors
- Editorial: Battery production a positive sign