Roosa named general manager
ANDERSON — Braun Roosa has been named general manager of Mounds Mall of Anderson effective Jan. 1.
Roosa who replaces Ann Boyd as general manager, has served as assistant general manager/marketing director since 2004. He will continue to oversee community relations and marketing as well as taking over the day-to-day operations of the mall.
“I look forward to this new opportunity to serve the mall tenants as their mall manager as well as to continue to serve the community with mall events and public relations like I have been fortunate to do for the last eight years,’’ said Roosa.
Women’s health coordinator named
ANDERSON — Janet Lavelle McIntyre has been named women’s health care coordinator at St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital’s Birthing Center. McIntyre attended Madison Heights High School and earned her bachelor’s degree in social work from Indiana State University.
In her new role, she assists new and expecting parents by connecting them with prenatal care, scheduling appointments, planning birthday parties for newborns and facilitating classes, including one dedicated to expecting teen mothers. McIntyre may be reached at 646-8288.
Multani joins medical group
PENDLETON — Manpreet Multani M.D. has joined St. Vincent Medical Group - Pendleton’s Skin Spa, in its office adjacent to Marsh Supermarket, at 3041 U.S. 36. Multani is a board-certified physician, focusing in adult medicine and taking a special interest in treating chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension.
She earned her medical degree from The Medical College in Amritsar, India, and completed her residency at St. John Hospital and Medical Center in Detroit. She joins Doctors Valerie Beard and George Agapios at the Pendleton office, which specializes in skin evaluations and treatment recommendations. It provides services such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, Botox and Juvederm.
George opens business in Muncie
MUNCIE — David George, a 12-year local commercial insurance agent has opened a new business, George Insurance Group at 2901 N. Oakwood, Muncie.
In 2008, George received the “Young Agent of The Year” in the State of Indiana. He has spent his entire career locally working with clients serving their commercial insurance needs. George is a 1992 graduate of Ball State University.
Haynes affiliated with cfd Accounting
ANDERSON — Chris Haynes, PC, an Anderson-based tax, accounting and business valuation firm, has announced its affiliation with cfd Accounting, a firm with offices in Fishers, Kokomo and Marion.
cfd Accounting provides personalized financial guidance to individual and business clients. cfd Accounting’s expertise ranges from tax management and accounting services to financial statement preparation.
Roosa named general manager
- Local Business
Emmett Dulaney: We are the Potters
When I was an undergraduate student, I took a film appreciation course for easy credits. One of the films we had to watch was "It’s a Wonderful Life" and I will never forget what I did when that class session was over.
- Joint effort A few months ago, Gary Coon couldn’t walk. The arthritis in his ankles was debilitating — keeping him from his favorite hobbies, such as fishing or golf.
- Charo Boyd: Many older people continue to rock on past retirement age Generations ago, retirement was thought of as a time to take it easy — a time of rocking on porch chairs and reminiscing about the good old days. But that’s not the case with the current generation of retirees.
Summer a time for fun, but safety
School's out, the days are longer and the weather is warmer. It's a perfect time for the children to head outside and play.
Tenth Street students win first in nationwide Nestle contest
While students at Tenth Street Elementary School learned how to be good entrepreneurs with an end-of-the-year class project, they also learned how to be good philanthropists when they turned around and gave the money to the Madison County Humane Society.
- Madison County a high-tech hub Producing everything from lasers to software, fuel efficient cars to advanced germ fighters, the county's home to innovative problem-solvers and tech gurus, many drawn from the long local history with manufacturing, engineering and technology.
Madison County a high-tech hub
Producing everything from lasers to software, fuel efficient cars to advanced germ fighters, the county's home to innovative problem-solvers and tech gurus, many drawn from the long local history with manufacturing, engineering and technology.
- Business People: June 16 A compilation of news items about members of the Madison County business community, as published in the Sunday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- 'Big Joe' Clark: Taxed today and gone tomorrow Large swings within the market have become more common than many of us would like. As investors see an increase in volatility their natural reaction is fear, which can lead to emotional decisions within their investment accounts.
Keihin 'officially here' after dedicating new facility at Flagship
Six months ago, vehicle parts manufacturer Keihin North America announced it would move its corporate headquarters to Anderson's Flagship Enterprise Center. Now, "We're officially here," said vice president Greg Young after cutting a blue ribbon to dedicate the facility Friday afternoon.
- More Local Business Headlines
- Emmett Dulaney: We are the Potters