ANDERSON, Ind. — Another round of snow for Monday. This system could bring 1 inch to 2 inch of snow in central Indiana by late this afternoon. Tuesday there's a chance for flurries, but no accumulations. Wednesday we have a break from any precipitation. Thursday is a rain and snow mix is in the forecast. Temperatures will be on the rise all week long, reaching the 40s by the end of the week.
- Local News
Mayor asks council to reconsider annexation
Anderson's mayor said he plans to resurrect the so-called southwest annexation that was part of the city expansion plan rejected by the City Council this past winter.
Arrest log: June 20
Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
Man accused of kidnapping found guilty
It came down to credibility. And ultimately, Judge David Happe, who possessed the lone voice of decision, determined Jimmy Nave Jr.'s story was unbelievable.
Court lets $100,000 in Democrats' fines stand
House Democrats who had to pay more than $100,000 in fines after they walked out of the Indiana Statehouse two years ago won’t get the help they sought from the Indiana Supreme Court.
- Arrest Log: June 19 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Plea deal announced for driver involved in man's death Ohio prosecutors announced a plea deal on Monday for a man accused of vehicular homicide in the 2011 death of a former Anderson man.
- What's Where: June 19 Local meetings and activities are scheduled for Wednesday, June 19.
Local and State Briefs: June 19
A compilation of local and state news briefs as published in the Wednesday edition of The Herald Bulletin.
- June 27 fundraiser to help save Athletic Pool Onward Alliance and UAW locals 662, 663 and 1963 will be holding a lunch fundraiser to save the Athletic Pool.
Ingalls Town Council approves Love's truck stop
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores is coming to town.
- More Local News Headlines
- Mayor asks council to reconsider annexation