ANDERSON, Ind. — Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
- Madison County police arrested Vernon L. Scott, 47, of the 3000 block of Sunmeadow Way, Indianapolis, at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the police station. No bond was set on a charge of Class C felony failure to appear at jail booking.
- Alexandria police arrested Matthew G. Ellingwood, 25, of the 2600 block of East Autumn Lake Drive, Anderson, at 11:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Alexandria Village Pantry. No bond was set on a charge of Class C felony violation of work release jail booking.
- Anderson police arrested Peggie A. Nance, 21, of the 1300 block of West 13th Street, Anderson, at 10:50 p.m. Tuesday at the intersection of 13th and Forkner streets, Anderson. Bond was set at $5,000 on a charge of Class A misdemeanor domestic battery.
- Madison County police arrested Justin A. Hodges, 19, of the 1500 block of West Springfield Road, St. James, Mo., at 11:55 p.m. Tuesday. Bond was set at $60,000 on a charge of Class B felony burglary and Class D felony theft.
- Elwood police arrested Scott L. Smith, 18, of the 2800 block of North D Street, Elwood, at 4:16 p.m. Tuesday at 800 block of West Indiana 28, Elwood. Bond was set at $5,000 on a charge of Class A misdemeanor battery.
- Anderson police arrested Johnny F. Evans, 43, of the 1800 block of West 11th Street, Anderson, at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 2100 block of Central Avenue, Anderson. Evans posted bail of $15,000 for two counts of Class A misdemeanor battery and one count of public intoxication.
Anderson police arrested Zebediah A. Campbell, 19, of the 1700 block of Madison Avenue, Anderson, at 12:20 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of 23rd and Fletcher streets, Anderson. Campbell posted bail of $5,000 for Class A misdemeanor battery.