ANDERSON, Ind. — Temperatures will be in the upper 40s and lower 50s today they will continue to rise as we head toward the weekend. Highs this weekend will be around the 60 degree mark. Spotty showers are expected Sunday, but temperatures will be very nice. We will stay in the 60s for the beginning of the work week. A cold front will push through Tuesday with storm chances and cooler temperatures.
- Local News
Summer a time for fun, but safety
School's out, the days are longer and the weather is warmer. It's a perfect time for the children to head outside and play.
- Law enforcement watches for kids during summer, encourages parents' participation With schools out for summer, more children are out in their yards and on the streets, and the responsibility for their all-day care falls back to their parents.
- Murder trial pushed back to August The trial has been moved back again for a man accused of stabbing another man to death over $75.
- Lapel Lions Club to host parade Sept. 14 The Lapel Lions Club will host a parade on Sept. 14, in conjunction with its annual fish fry.
- Arrest Log: June 17 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Friday and Saturday, based on Madison County Jail records.
Main Street crash sends 4 people to hospital
At least four people were injured in an accident at 19th and Main streets Monday evening.
Police: Car broadsided by driver passing multiple cars
Police say a driver passing multiple vehicles broadsided another driver's car.
Large cache of mercury found in Elwood house
Public safety officials found a large cache of mercury, a highly hazardous element, in an Elwood home Monday evening.
- What's Where: June 17 Local meetings and activities are scheduled for Monday, June 17.
Tenth Street students win first in nationwide Nestle contest
While students at Tenth Street Elementary School learned how to be good entrepreneurs with an end-of-the-year class project, they also learned how to be good philanthropists when they turned around and gave the money to the Madison County Humane Society.
- More Local News Headlines
- Summer a time for fun, but safety