- Second Harvest Food Bank tailgate distribution, noon-2 p.m. (while supplies last), old Delco Remy Plant 18, 2900 S. Scatterfield Road.
- Golden Age euchre, 11:30 a.m., Union Hall, 29th Street and Madison Avenue.
- All-you-can-eat fish fry, 4:30-7 p.m., Madison County Voiture 510 40&8, 1600 S. Rangeline Road.
- Swiss steak dinners, 4:30-7:30 p.m., Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 266, 3210 Columbus Ave.
- Fish fry, 5-7:30 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 1225 Main St.
- Night at the Races fundraiser, 6:30 p.m., The Anderson Center for the Arts, 32 W. 10th St.
- Steak and frog leg dinners, 5-8 p.m., American Legion Post 408, 5100 Mounds Road.
- Lapel Jazz Band and High School Show Choir fundraiser, dinner and entertainment, 6:30 p.m., commons area, Lapel High School. Benefit also to Lapel Fire Department.
Notices of local public meetings and events should be sent to What’s Where, P.O. Box 1090, Anderson 46015; faxed to (765) 640-4815; or emailed to email@example.com.