ALBANY, Ind. — The Indiana Department of Transportation Albany Subdistrict scheduled 28 plow truck drivers to report to their units at midnight Monday in anticipation of a winter weather event fronted by freezing rain, followed by accumulating snows across the area.
- Local News
Mayor asks council to reconsider annexation
Anderson's mayor said he plans to resurrect the so-called southwest annexation that was part of the city expansion plan rejected by the City Council this past winter.
- Muncie lands new engineering, assembly jobs DD Dannar LLC, of South Carolina, announced Wednesday that it is moving its corporate headquarters, high-tech engineering and Mobile PowerStation assembly facility to Muncie.
- Report shows racial disparities in marijuana arrests A new report that shows significant racial disparity in marijuana arrests may revive the debate over pot penalties in Indiana.
- Indy-Area 8K Series offers horse racing twist Central Indiana runners have stepped up to the challenge in a string of footraces named the Hoosier Park Racing & Casino 8K Triple Crown Series.
- Auto industry photos, stories sought for book The Herald Bulletin is creating a coffee-table book about the local auto industry, and we need your help.
Arrest log: June 20
Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Tuesday and Wednesday, based on Madison County Jail records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but are not final until the Madison County prosecutor reviews the case and files official charges.
Man accused of kidnapping found guilty
It came down to credibility. And ultimately, Judge David Happe, who possessed the lone voice of decision, determined Jimmy Nave Jr.'s story was unbelievable.
Court lets $100,000 in Democrats' fines stand
House Democrats who had to pay more than $100,000 in fines after they walked out of the Indiana Statehouse two years ago won’t get the help they sought from the Indiana Supreme Court.
- Arrest Log: June 19 Arrests made by Madison County law enforcement on Monday and Tuesday, based on Madison County Jail records.
- Plea deal announced for driver involved in man's death Ohio prosecutors announced a plea deal on Monday for a man accused of vehicular homicide in the 2011 death of a former Anderson man.
- More Local News Headlines
- Mayor asks council to reconsider annexation