ANDERSON, Ind. —
The Gruenewald Historic House, 626 Main St., is celebrating Winter Fest with downtown Anderson from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 7
The Gruenewald volunteers will host an Evening Open House with Father Christmas. Come enjoy refreshments and listen to some of your favorite Christmas stories from various readers.
- 5:30 p.m., Terri Austin, “Christmas on Exeter Street”
- 6 p.m., Judy Zinszer, “Un Dia Una Senora Se Trago Una Campana”
- 6:30 p.m., Myrna Guillen, “Why Christmas Trees Aren’t Perfect”
- 7 p.m., Nita Arnold, “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”
- 7:30 p.m., Riley Davis, “T’was the Night Before Christmas”
Lisa from Anointed Hands will be in attendance to interpret (sign) “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” and “T’was the Night Before Christmas.
Send ideas for the daily Good Morning feature to email@example.com.