- Local News
A man walks in the rubble of the Plaza Towers elementary school in Moore, Okla.
Man with Anderson ties narrowly avoided tornado
Monday night, an EF-4 ripped through Bill McDonald’s neighborhood in Moore, Okla., rattling his house to the foundation. Alone, he shut himself in the closet, knelt down and spoke to God one last time.
- Couple arrested in large marijuana growing operation
- Eagles take flight to help tornado victims
- Convicted child molester receives 35-year sentence
- Elwood assistant coach under investigation for battery
- Man with Anderson ties narrowly avoided tornado
Pacers steal Game 2 from Heat
David West punched two passes from LeBron James away in the final minute, then punched the air.
He had plenty of reason to celebrate.
- Liberty Christian eliminated in softball sectional
- Dan Patch features Hall of Famers
- Sheets bumps his way into Little 500
- Pacers’ legends coming to Hoosier Park tonight
- Pacers steal Game 2 from Heat
Beverly Bane, left, teaches Judy Knight how to crochet at Daleville Christian Church.
Hearts and hands
Women at Daleville Christian Church recently launched a new program that taps into the creative side of participants while reaching out to help others.
- Broader horizons
- Workers discover 6-ton statue buried on former church site
- Hearts and hands
Editorial: Little 500 illustrates the power of Anderson
The Little 500 can’t rival the Indy 500 in scope and international appeal. But it aptly illustrates the power of a small community to do great things.
- Editorial: ‘Paddle protest’ floats good ideas
- Editorial: Battery production a positive sign
- Editorial: Little 500 illustrates the power of Anderson